FNUDEM
Bienvenue sur le forum de la FNUDEM. Merci de vous présenter en indiquant votre région et expérience en détection.

Fédération Nationale des utilisateurs de détecteurs de métaux

AccueilPortailFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Where are the topics from the old forum?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
BartjeF

MessageSujet: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Mer 10 Juin - 13:31

Hello,

A few months ago I posted some questions about searching with the metaldetector in the area of Vieure (Auvergne, Allier) . There were some interesting replies. I posted these questions in the old forum.

With this new forum, are the topics from the previous forum deleted? If not, where can I find them?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Bart

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pierrefnu
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Mer 10 Juin - 21:35

Hello,

It was not possible to copy all the posts. If you want, you can post any questions, we will happy to answer you.

Thanks,

Pierre

BartjeF

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Jeu 11 Juin - 11:58

Hi Pierre, Thanks for the reply.

My original question was about the rules/laws in France when it comes to searching with the metal detector. In July I will visit the area of Allier (Vieure) for a two week holliday and i'm planning to take my metal detector with me. I'm an enthusiastic searcher from Holland (Pays-bas) for about 10 years now.

The information I got was, as long as I search alone, don't search on prohibited area's and have permission of the landowner, it isn't a problem. Someone also gave me a link to an agreement I can use for getting permission of the landowner. I lost this link. Hopefully someone can point me to this file?

And maybe someone can tell me what area's in Allier I have to avoid because they're protected.
pierrefnu
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Jeu 11 Juin - 20:48

Hi,

Laws in France about metal detecting are these : You can use your metal detector to recover a ring, swatch, etc.. all things can be loosen by someone, but you can't go with the intention to discover archeological or historical artefacts and of course you cannot go on protected area.

It is very difficult to know where protected area are. You need to ask to the landowner if he knows or if he found by the past some archeological artefacts or coins. If yes avoid to detect, if not and if he loose something like a ring, you can search the ring.

Law in holland is different from France.

Pierre

BartjeF

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Jeu 11 Juin - 21:52

Hi Pierre,

I'm fully aware that France and Holland have different laws. But, I was wondering. How many amateurs like me are there in France searching with the metal detector? I guess they aren't all searching for lost items like rings Very Happy

pierrefnu
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Ven 12 Juin - 20:47

Exactly ! Searching for rings or other lost things are not the majority of searches.

BartjeF

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   Mer 8 Juil - 20:39

I have just one more question. In the old topic, someone shared a hyperlink to a letter I could use to ask for permission to the landowner. Anyone here who can point me to this letter.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Where are the topics from the old forum?   

Where are the topics from the old forum?
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1